Post Tattoo

Ink shortage

Ink shortage

Postby Geared » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:44 am

I get pissed when they are in the middle of giving you something then run out of the ink that they need and tell you its all good they will add something else and make it look good. If you dont have you inks stocked up then you shouldnt be doing your work.
Geared

Re: Ink shortage

Postby Nubbin » Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:06 am

If that ever happened to me I would walk out without paying and never come back.
Nubbin

Postby jackass » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 am

Thats one of the most rediculous things I have ever heard. How the hell do you call yourself a pro if you run out of ink and say its ok ill use something else that is so f'ing bad
jackass

Postby thepest » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:41 am

If you cared about being good you would order more ink when you only have one of that color left. I think you should have at least 3 cap fulls of each color and if you have the dough you should just get bottles and store them in your shop so you dont run out.
thepest

Postby xfiles » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:03 am

I dont even know how that can happen because when you begin you have to squirt the ink into the holders so you would know right away if you have enough for that tattoo. I guess you could think you have enough then run out on the last few cubic inches.
xfiles

Postby Clicked » Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:50 am

If they run out of ink they are cheap and lazy and who knows what other shortcuts they will be trying to make during your process
Clicked

Postby StoneCold » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:14 am

I dont even know how this would happen because you barely even use that much so they would have to be so short on ink it would be laughable at how bad that mistake is if you call yourself a professional
StoneCold

Postby plusminus » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:53 am

xfiles wrote :
> I dont even know how that can happen because when you begin you have to
> squirt the ink into the holders so you would know right away if you have
> enough for that tattoo. I guess you could think you have enough then run
> out on the last few cubic inches.

Right! you would have to be a huge idiot for this to happen
plusminus

Postby mizceedub » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:53 pm

Why doesn't the store provide ink for them and order on a weekly or bi weekly bases? I'm a hairstylist, and yes, our store orders our colors and products, and if we run out, we can always mix this or that color to get the color you want, but, as a tatt artist, why doesn't your store provide for you?? Keep some on stash for times like this.... that way, all your artist are using the same brand of ink. Yes, they are artist, on different levels, but really?! No one in the shop had some for this loser to use, at least??
mizceedub

Postby Fizzy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:58 am

what is this the great depression of tattoo ink! take your broke ass to the store fool!
Fizzy

Next

Return to Biggest pet peeve as a client getting tattooed?