Post Tattoo

Rushing

Re: Rushing

Postby SDlife » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:09 pm

The studio where I got my work done each artist has a room with a closed door and a big window so people and watch but only you and the artist are in the room together so there is no distractions at all and you can take as long as you want because they dont book more than 2 people a day.
SDlife

Postby mizceedub » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:15 pm

That sounds sweet! Then there isn't random strangers breathing all over your tattoo! Where's this at???? In need of more ink....
mizceedub

Postby MonkeyMadness » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:41 pm

mizceedub wrote :
> That sounds sweet! Then there isn't random strangers breathing all over
> your tattoo! Where's this at???? In need of more ink....

Some place neat heaven lol
MonkeyMadness

Postby cheechee » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:52 pm

I like when tattoo shops are very structured. They only book appointments 5-6 hours apart, so maybe only booking one or two, and having private rooms or areas for tattooing. I think if they had one or two people who alternated to take walk ins would be cool too. Ive gone to too many shops where I had to wait for an appointment I booked, then while im getting tatted, people are walking in, asking questions and my artist has to get up answer those questions and answer the phones. A structured, somewhat private shop is the best, i think. A place that caters to their client, especially for the money we are paying.
cheechee

Postby lovelywynter » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:51 pm

I hate when they rush. You agree on something and then as they are getting ready to finish, they start to find short cuts, or talk you out of this color and that color! UGH! I had plumeras down my thigh, paid for a 5 hour session, wouldn't you know after the outline work, and coloring of center flowers, he said we should leave the ones on the end uncolored and maybe just shade, then he was "shading" me so hard, i can actually see the lines of the shader! SOOO pissed off!! I went back a few weeks later and made him color them all in and then told him I would not be back in, as we had planned to do my back piece as well. On the look out for a new tattoo artist!
lovelywynter

Postby ChaosX » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:47 pm

tattoos and sex are something you should never rush through
ChaosX

Previous

Return to Biggest pet peeve as a client getting tattooed?