Post Tattoo

whistling/humming

whistling/humming

Postby Frankee » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:30 am

If you are going to be sitting next to someone for hours at a time make sure they arent annoying first.One time I got a tattoo on the back of my neck and the entire time this guy was humming and whistling in my ear and if that wasnt bad enough I had the tune he was humming stuck in my head for weeks and it drove me insane.
Frankee

Re: whistling/humming

Postby Crawl » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:51 am

Whistle while you work lol
Crawl

Postby Colapse » Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 pm

My grandpa does this and always at the most random times like driving to school or walking in the grocery store so I know what you mean its so annoying.
Colapse

Postby Hilton » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:55 am

Do what I do and listen to your ipod
Hilton

Postby wisdom » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:22 pm

yes listen to your ipod then whistle and hum and see if he likes listening to you for a few hours
wisdom

Postby mizceedub » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm

Bwahaha... I like that! IPod n whistle... annoy them! The guy who tasted my sis wore headphones, but around his knack, had family guy playing in front of him, then had the most irritating laugh ever... I was like wow... that would bug the bell out of me. Wish I had my headphones.
mizceedub

Postby clique » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:14 pm

How do you watch tv while giving a tattoo? OMG! I would clap my hands when he started lauging at the tv and say yo pay attention or im out
clique

Postby mizceedub » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:45 pm

he was watching TV!! He would pause on her tattoo and watch it. Then pause to laugh, but what was the most annoying was he also had headphones on and the music blaring! They werent on his ears, just around his neck! Very irritating. But her tatt looks good!!! lol
mizceedub

Postby Orton » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:25 am

Most creative people are just odd. Thats why a lot of management of talent allows a certain amount of odd behavior because they know the finished product will be worth it. You were irritated by everything he was doing but when he finished her tattoo it looked great so all the rude things he was doing are kind of over looked.
Orton

Postby mizceedub » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:50 pm

Orton wrote :
> Most creative people are just odd. Thats why a lot of management of talent
> allows a certain amount of odd behavior because they know the finished
> product will be worth it. You were irritated by everything he was doing but
> when he finished her tattoo it looked great so all the rude things he was
> doing are kind of over looked.

Yeah, he was good. Figured a little adhd?? Naw, it was just odd behavior, almost like HE was nervous with us!! But tat was awesome. She's going back for more work soon.
mizceedub

Next

Return to Biggest pet peeve as a client getting tattooed?