Post Tattoo

Multiple sittings

Re: Multiple sittings

Postby inkkednproud » Fri May 24, 2019 3:22 pm

campnowhere wrote :
> Aint it cheaper to do less sittings?

Its cheaper, but if the patron is bleeding too much or isn't tolerating pain, your putting your body at risk. So many people will keep going, and don't realize its nothing but adrenaline running and your white blood cells are going to the are that is being tattooed to try and heal the area. so your body is susceptible to more. A lot of people will or can have flu like symptoms, get the chills, nauseous and may pass out. So, if they're reacting to the process, the sessions have to be stretched out and give time for the body and tattoo to heal.
inkkednproud

Postby showmeyourink » Sun May 26, 2019 11:42 am

My bf does as much as he can in one sitting and charges 300-500 a session. He will give you as many breaks as you need and never books more than one a day, so that way he can give as much times as the client can take. I usually am not to far away and will bring food and drink back. I figure this patron is paying this much money, I'm going to cater to them. So, food, drink, snacks, i loan out my ipad for distraction, whatever it takes to keep them comfortable. They usually need at least two sessions for a big piece, but most will do a one day sitting with lots of breaks. But, because of the hospitality, they come back within a month for another or send referrals.
showmeyourink

Postby CRASHED » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:25 am

i would try to finish in one sitting just so I dont have to wait to heal more than once
CRASHED

Postby jankyboy » Mon Jan 06, 2020 10:45 am

All of my tattoos took less than a few hours because I like small tattoos instead of the sleeve art
jankyboy

Previous

Return to Biggest pet peeve as a client getting tattooed?