Post Tattoo

Design fight

Re: Design fight

Postby Tinker » Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:03 pm

I think honesty is the best answer. If you think someone wont turn out good when you put it on their skin just say so. Dont try to convince them to change their mind and beat around the bush. Say look I have done this many times and if I do it then you will be unhappy with the finished product. If you want to sign something saying you understand what I am saying and you want it anyway then cool but if you let me make a few slight changes and get your approval first then we can do this.
Tinker

Postby mizceedub » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:18 am

I agree. Artist are good at what they do. But the client also knows what they want. They have to communicate so that artist is proud of his work and client gets what they envisioned.
mizceedub

Postby bodycanvas » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:57 pm

Im sorry, but if your going to argue with me about what I want, I will definitely leave and allow you to find someone else to force your opinions on. I know what I want, and its my body, so, please definitely give me your opinion and offer some advice, but dont refuse me service, or argue with me about what should and shouldnt be put on my body!
bodycanvas

Postby RadarsOnYa » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:19 pm

Total idiot. I agree.
RadarsOnYa

Postby JapAttack » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:16 pm

I get it some people have pride in their work and they dont want to put their name on bad art
JapAttack

Previous

Return to Worst tattoo experience?