Post Tattoo

Terrible shading

Re: Terrible shading

Postby Anastacia » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:48 am

Shading is step 2 of the process and if you mess that up your color isnt going to make it look any better
Anastacia

Postby mizceedub » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:14 pm

I had some awesome shading done with hearts. The artist made them look like they wet airbrushed... he lives here in vegans and had a panther in the shop... can't find him now...
:(
mizceedub

Postby Darko » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:30 am

mizceedub wrote :
> I had some awesome shading done with hearts. The artist made them look like
> they wet airbrushed... he lives here in vegans and had a panther in the
> shop... can't find him now...
> :(
A real panther was in his shop?
Darko

Postby mizceedub » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:42 pm

YES>>>> not even playing or lying. SCARED the piss out of me. Beautiful... I walked in the shop and she was sitting on the couch. She had a diamond collar on and he called to her and she strolled off the couch, starring at me, then he put her in a cage in the back of shop. Told me and the girl getting tatted that he feeds her over $100 in raw meat a day. She was gorgeous, but talk about feeling you heart sink when you see this huge, wild animal greeting you at the door when you come in. The artist said he has had her since birth and she was declawed as well as some teeth removed. I didn't care. I was terrified. I got great work done and wish I could find him. He was off the strip on a back road.... Makes me mad I can't remember. lol
mizceedub

Postby sarcastikchik » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Ive seen some bad shading. REAL BAD as a matter of fact. There needs to be some type of repercussion for bad tattoo artist. This is our freaking skin man!! lol
sarcastikchik

Postby Clobbered » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:50 pm

mizceedub wrote :
> YES>>>> not even playing or lying. SCARED the piss out of me.
> Beautiful... I walked in the shop and she was sitting on the couch. She had a diamond
> collar on and he called to her and she strolled off the couch, starring at me, then
> he put her in a cage in the back of shop. Told me and the girl getting tatted that he
> feeds her over $100 in raw meat a day. She was gorgeous, but talk about feeling you
> heart sink when you see this huge, wild animal greeting you at the door when you come
> in. The artist said he has had her since birth and she was declawed as well as some
> teeth removed. I didn't care. I was terrified. I got great work done and wish I could
> find him. He was off the strip on a back road.... Makes me mad I can't remember. lol

WOW a damn panther sitting on the couch! GTFOOH bad asss!!
Clobbered

Postby mylifemylife » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:03 pm

Holly SHAT!! A freakin panther?! Where is this again?? Thats insane!!! I would love to see this though.. Curiosity killed the cat!!
mylifemylife

Postby RARE99 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:18 am

Holy Sh*t I wanna go there just to see a panther that close
RARE99

Previous

Return to Worst tattoo experience?