Post Tattoo

Tear drop tattoos

Feel free to post anything in this area you wish to discuss and share with your fellow SlingerVille community.

Re: Tear drop tattoos

Postby mizceedub » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:38 am

TattooGuru wrote :
> I asked a guy at the airport one time what they meant and he told me they
> meant "Get away from me before I strangle you". I would have
> never guesses that

Lmao!!!!!! :lol:
mizceedub

Postby basilboy78 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Yep.. For every person that you have murdered = one drop. Get it.
basilboy78

Postby tattooedmami » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 am

Significance
Membership or initiation into a street gang, a history of served time in prison, or
suffering through a loved one’s death are three meanings of teardrop tattoos located on the face. A teardrop tattoo also may indicate the wearer committed a murder or multiple murders. In Australian prisons, the teardrop tattoo has a completely different meaning. There, inmates convicted of child molestation or abuse are often held down by other prisoners and tattooed with a teardrop tattoo design.
Types
Teardrop tattoos are tattooed in black ink. These tattoos generally appear to be blue, though, because they are usually applied in prisons without professional tattoo equipment or ink, and the black ink fades to blue. Located underneath and on the outside edge of either eye or on the cheekbone, teardrop tattoos have several different designs. A teardrop that is colored in completely with ink represents a murder committed by the wearer. For more than one murder committed, there could be two or three teardrops underneath the same eye. A teardrop with only an outline represents the death of a loved one. If the teardrop is filled in with ink on the bottom and the top is just an outline, the person committed murder as revenge for a fellow gang member or loved one.

Read more: What Is the Meaning of the Teardrop Tattoo? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6406004_meaning-teardrop-tattoo_.html#ixzz2RxuPSOje
tattooedmami

Postby Yell2Tattoos » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:24 pm

I thought that anyone who had a tear drop was a tough guy and one tear stood for each time they cried. Or something like that.
Yell2Tattoos

Postby showmeyourink » Sun May 26, 2019 12:14 pm

This is why folks shouldn't get tear drop tattoos. The meaning changes depending on the culture of the person. Meaning, African Americans reasons behind the tear drop differs from Hispanic. Just not a good idea for "show". Someone might interpret it wrong.
showmeyourink

Postby TwistedTony » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:46 pm

All the guys I know with those tats I can't seem to find anymore. Geezs... I wonder where they all went?
TwistedTony

Postby ReDawn » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:10 am

TwistedTony wrote :
> All the guys I know with those tats I can't seem to find anymore. Geezs...
> I wonder where they all went?

to hell or prison :lol:
ReDawn

Postby EjKorey » Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:33 pm

Respect the drop or become a drop
EjKorey

Previous

Return to General - Off-topic Community Forum