Post Tattoo

teenagers/adults

teenagers/adults

Postby hotstar » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:18 am

Seems like most people that get tattoos when they are teenagers are sick of them by the time they are adults. Mostly because the work is so bad and the tattoo is really meaningless. I had some ideas that I wanted when I was young and man im so glad I didnt get one when I turned 16. Who got something at a young age that they wish they can removed and what was it?
hotstar

Re: teenagers/adults

Postby sickly8 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:55 am

Its just how you look at your tattoos. If you view them like scars that you can tell a story about then you really dont get sick of them in my opinion. I think that people expect them to stay the same and to never get old. Thats not practical and you will probably end up getting them removed. I like to think about what was happening in my life at that moment and reflect. Im not ashamed of having a tattoo that I got when I was too dumb to know what a good tattoo was that is the story of my life.
sickly8

Postby Stamp » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:18 am

Teenagers that have nobody to guide them always think that they know what to get at that time and they will like it forever.Wrong. Most of the time its at a house because one of their friends knows how to tattoo and just screws it all up.
Stamp

Postby fuzzy » Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:47 am

I got my name with a football above it and my number on my should when I was 15. A friend of a friend did it for 30 bux and it was the biggest mistake of my teenage years. By the time I was 22 I had it changed to something else because I couldnt look at it anymore and I hated taking my shirt off in public and have people looking at it.
fuzzy

Postby LocOut » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:03 am

I dont think there is a person out there that is proud of the tattoo they got when they were 15 years old in someones mothers basement.
LocOut

Postby ChaChing » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:21 am

because when you are a teenager the coolest thing is the sport you play or what your nickname is at the time which is going to be stupid in a few years so you wish you never had it done.cover it up will something that is actually cool
ChaChing

Postby Braided » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:46 am

LocOut wrote :
> I dont think there is a person out there that is proud of the tattoo they
> got when they were 15 years old in someones mothers basement.

lol like of your favorite shoe brand at the time
Braided

Postby Risen » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:11 am

Braided wrote :
> LocOut wrote :
> > I dont think there is a person out there that is proud of the tattoo they
> > got when they were 15 years old in someones mothers basement.
>
> lol like of your favorite shoe brand at the time

I just was looking in the WTF section and there is a guy who got a jordan shoe tattooed on his foot its so bad its hilarious
Risen

Postby Y2ker » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:59 am

LocOut wrote :
> I dont think there is a person out there that is proud of the tattoo they
> got when they were 15 years old in someones mothers basement.

I got my mothers name on my wrist when I was 16 and I still love it and so does she
Y2ker

Postby Playboy » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:46 am

If you get something family related then yeah I think you will like it when you are older but like sports team logos or your nickname would just be dumb after you turn 30
Playboy

Next

Return to What's your experience with tattoo removal?