Post Tattoo

Wanting a discount

Re: Wanting a discount

Postby 75alive » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:10 pm

Is it bad to ask for a discount when you aren't happy with the tattoo or something unprofessional that happened during your appointment?
75alive

Postby mizceedub » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:08 pm

I'm sorry, yes, the equipment is expensive, your time is money, blah blah blah, BUT, some of y'all are ridiculously priced and the work aint all that! My hubby wanted a simple outline about the size of a quarter! He went to 3 shops and one said $120, wtf?! Then $80, then the last was $60. Literally took the guy 5 minutes. That's f*ckin ridiculous! Then was hinting to a tip? F*ck off! Now my hubby gotta go back cause he messed up on some of the lines and giving him crap about it!
mizceedub

Postby JesusGuide » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Ive been into shops that say before you sit down its $400 then they negotiate the artword! And people actually pay it because the artist have a reputation but who gives a rip when you have to pay 400 bills to sit down
JesusGuide

Postby mizceedub » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:44 pm

I agree... They want all this money, give you half of what you want, complain about this or that, charge you a car note and half month groceries, then expect more.... You want more, but I can't get more?! man, most i paid for a tat was $350, and I will never do it again. I htink Im going to teach myself how to tatt.... LMAO Who wants to lend me their arm for practice?! lol
mizceedub

Postby MinisterBlack » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:33 am

mizceedub wrote :
> I agree... They want all this money, give you half of what you want,
> complain about this or that, charge you a car note and half month
> groceries, then expect more.... You want more, but I can't get more?! man,
> most i paid for a tat was $350, and I will never do it again. I htink Im
> going to teach myself how to tatt.... LMAO Who wants to lend me their arm
> for practice?! lol

Not me but I wanna see the first person you practice on lol
MinisterBlack

Postby bodycanvas » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:47 pm

I agree. Some artist charge entirly waaaaaay toooooo much for nothing. For tattoos under an hour in service, you want to charge shop minimum, which is usually 60-100. But if it take you literally 15 minutes, wtf am I being charge that much? Least if its under 30 minutes, charge half shop minimum! Then, extend your services. If the tattoo needs touch ups after healing for spots you missed, dont charge me again! Wtf?! MizCeeDub, I will give you a chance! Where are you? Have you done anyone yet?
bodycanvas

Postby DeathStar » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:28 pm

I think wanting a discount on everything is just an american point of view
DeathStar

Previous

Return to Biggest pet peeve as an artist giving a tattoo?